If you've been asked to be a witness in a court trial or hearing, you can talk to a trained volunteer from the Witness Service before you go to court. Witness Service volunteers cannot discuss evidence with you, or give you legal advice, but they can:
- show you around either of the 2 main courthouses before you go to court
- explain the court procedure
- explain who the main people are in a trial
- give you personal support before, during, and after the hearing
- go with you into the courtroom
You can contact the Witness Service on +44 (0) 1534 440496.
Download Witness Service information for witnesses going to court (size 125kb)